Author Topic: Tyler's Fitness Goal  (Read 32045 times)

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Tyler's Fitness Goal
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2007, 11:35:07 AM »
Parts of that vsound wrong...sorry...lol
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2007, 02:14:14 PM »
Parts of that vsound wrong...sorry...lol

After reading it again...I see what you mean..LOL!!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2007, 03:24:12 PM »
man i have never been able to get my legs big. they are still toned, from the snowboarding and mtn biking/hiking days. but not big. pretty strong but no size.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2007, 03:48:04 PM »
man i have never been able to get my legs big. they are still toned, from the snowboarding and mtn biking/hiking days. but not big. pretty strong but no size.

Me neither, until now.  I've been doing a lot of squats, leg presses, leg extensions, and leg curls.  Then when I walk or run on the treadmill or eliptical, I do so on an incline.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2007, 03:54:41 PM »
i was legpressing way over 750 in highschool and never could get any size. squats are not even an option because of my back. owell i just have chicken legs.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2007, 06:39:08 PM »
Status Update:

I weighed in this morning at 220 even.  That's a drop of 2.2 pounds from last week and back to where I was before the holidays hit...LOL.

What I found to be even better is that I lost 1/2 inch off my belly/waist and 1/2 around my hips.  This is what I'm really focusing on, not so much the weight.

Another status update:

Last week was a pretty good week.  I continued eating correctly and was at the gym 4 times; 3 lifting days and one cardio.

I'm still at 220 even, but I dropped another 1/2 inch off of my belly/waist and another 1/2 inch around my hips.  I'm starting to see noticable definition around my jawline, pecks, legs, and arms.  I'm not ripped by any means, but the muscles are starting to show more as well as my veins in my arms.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2007, 08:59:43 PM »
You're really doing well.  Keep it up and you'll be in great shape by summertime.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2007, 09:26:05 PM »
You're really doing well.  Keep it up and you'll be in great shape by summertime.

Thanks RazorX

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2007, 08:35:05 PM »

I'm very aware of the wheat bread that they put out on the market.  You even have to watch out for High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) that they use in a lot of commercially baked breads, including "organic" whole wheat bread.  I buy a brand of bread called Milton's and usually buy their Whole Grain bread (http://www.miltonsbaking.com/bread_products_whole_grain_bread.htm).  You'll notice in the ingredients that there isn't any HFCS.

Also, watch out for trans fats, specifically Partially Hydrated anything.  If you see Partially Hydrated mentioned in the ingredients, it has trans fats, even if the label says it doesn't.

I've been trying to find some sort of whole wheat bread here on the east coast that is made without HFCS but so far haven't been able to come up with anything.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2007, 09:04:33 PM »
Razor....

You want some killer healthy bread....find some Ezekial Bread

'ats about the healthiest bread you can find.  Contains live sprouting seed.  Good stuff....

a little extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil and yer in biz, man

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2007, 08:46:54 AM »
Live sprouting seed...does that mean you'll start growin bread out yer ears?
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2007, 09:46:04 AM »
I've never done this type of measuring before, so I don't know what the weight to inches ratio will be.  I do know that my legs are getting bigger because I can feel it in my pants.  I've been focusing a lot of my workout on my legs because it's such a large muscle group and will burn more calories.

PMSL! I am in tears!!   ;D
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2007, 10:02:11 AM »

Absolutely.....looks great with a bald head, man

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2007, 12:49:37 PM »

Absolutely.....looks great with a bald head, man

"BreadHead"

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2007, 01:11:16 PM »
Precisely!....

Jolly good, Master Pen!!

Enter your email address: