Author Topic: SORRY WARHAWK!  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
SORRY WARHAWK!
« on: December 31, 2007, 09:56:20 PM »
Warhawk, I had to take a moment to rub it in   :*))  :Dthat my Kentucky Wildcats   :@`beat your FSU 'Noles in the Music City Bowl today!  Who knew that UK fans would rather see the FOOTBALL team play on through March instead of our woeful hoops team? 

WH, you know we're buddies & all, but I was disappointed that the Noles cheating scandal happened - I would have rather watched both teams battle at full strength.

BTW, UK has consecutive Bowl wins for the first time since 1951-52!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: SORRY WARHAWK!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 11:39:14 PM »
congrats scott.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 12:33:08 PM »
scott....i must have missed this thread.  i'll man up and take the ribbing.  i'm still a true die-hard NOLES fan but we have been playing like crap 4 the past four years.  congrats on your wildcats beating up on my NOLES.  i thought that KU would finish strong after beating paulie's bayou bengals. 

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 05:22:34 PM »
i got yer back warhawk. but think of this. HOW MANY SEC TEAMS MADE BOWL GAMES? and OF THOSE TEAMS THAT HAVE PLAYED THEIR GAMES, HOW MANY HAVE WON?

also, have you guys seen where they want to give USC a co-champion status, cause they beat up on podunkU. people, please get off of usc's nuts they aint that damn good. come to the sec for a season and play an average sec schedule. then when vandy has a better record than you, we will talk. >:D

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 05:50:42 PM »
USC kicked some major butt!  This is exactly why we need a tournament and to throw out this Bowl Game BS!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 07:18:34 AM »
USC kicked some major butt!  This is exactly why we need a tournament and to throw out this Bowl Game BS!

playoffs would be a good thing in my opinion. usc would not win it all but it would be fun to watch. ha ha ha ha just had to tyler.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 08:34:52 AM »

Couldn't agree more T. There wouldn't be any co-champion BS
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!