Author Topic: Christmas Gift Sets  (Read 4677 times)

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
Christmas Gift Sets
« on: December 06, 2007, 08:08:14 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know about something I found today.  My wife and I took the afternoon off and finally got our Christmas shopping started, and in fact almost done.   We were looking through the isles at Wal-Mart where they have all of the gift sets with cologne and personal items.  They had a gift set with a Quattro Titanium Razor with 6 blades and a manicure set for $8.  I have been going back and forth between using the Quattro and the Fusion.  When I buy Quattro blades at Wal-Mart they are 4 for $9.96.  I picked up 1 gift set for myself and may go back and get more.

I have noticed that these gift sets tend to have better prices than buying just the blades off the shelf.  Probably to get people to try their products.  So keep your eyes open the next time you're Christmas shopping.

<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Christmas Gift Sets
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 08:26:40 PM »
I have noticed that these gift sets tend to have better prices than buying just the blades off the shelf.  Probably to get people to try their products.  So keep your eyes open the next time you're Christmas shopping.
slyinkc....thanks 4 sharing.  hopefully...i can find some fusion (manual) CHRISTMAS gift sets. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 08:34:43 PM »
slyinkc....thanks 4 sharing.  hopefully...i can find some fusion (manual) CHRISTMAS gift sets. O0

WARHAWK O0

Actually, I've seen some fusion gift sets.  Although I've not come accoss ones with extra blades.  It's usually just a razor and one blade.  Other than the ones I've found at Costco a couple of months back.  It was another situation where the razor and the blades were selling for less than just the blades normally do.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline froze

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 12:06:33 PM »
I use fusion and while out of town one weekend found myself without shaving products! DUH!
So I bought the fusion kit! Not bad for less than $10
I got the razor, extra blade, shaving cream and I believe some after shave stuff!
This was at Target

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 12:32:15 PM »
i like the crown royal gift set, or maybe patron   >:D

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 01:53:39 PM »
i like the gift set you buy and you get the coloring book AND the crayons!

Offline PORKY

• Super Sly
    • http://mypage.com/PORKMIEZTER
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 12:59:39 AM »
DR.BURKE , is the 'patron' set the DELUCKS set , that comes with a lemon n a salt shaker ? O0
I'm a BIG cigar smokin,bike ridin,truck muddin,bald headed ,long bearded,tattoo'd, no sh*t takin, Southern bred, Tequila drinkin SUMANA BYTCH

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 09:07:08 AM »
not a big fan of salt and fruit. just give me the alchohol. ha ha

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Zeekev

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 09:36:22 AM »
Remember to open the Crown Royal gift set AFTER you open the Fusion, otherwise it could make an interesting shave session

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 12:47:48 PM »
Would like to get the set that includes Jack AND Daniels ;D
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 07:40:36 PM »
Would like to get the set that includes Jack AND Daniels ;D

I was thinking more along the lines of a set that includes Scarlett and Jennifer! :@`

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 09:13:51 PM »
I went to OUR BRAND NEW WALMART tonight and they dont have any gift packs at all.  Their excuse was ....they didnt get any in this year. OK this is a new SUPRE walmart and they dotn have half the stuff that our old walmart had.  I even went to look for mixing bowls for my mom...something she wanted...and they only had 1 kind....they were the plastic cheap rubber maid type.  OK walmart...Get with the program!

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 09:54:19 PM »
Tim, how many Wal-Marts are in Washington Indiana?