Author Topic: annoying new advertising...  (Read 5604 times)

Offline stormdogg

• Sly Jr.
Re: annoying new advertising...
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 12:55:18 PM »
  If my child ever said anything like that to a fence sitter, I'd slap them clean into next week!  :x!

Hope you don't live in Massachussetts:

http://www.capitalnews9.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=226056

Thats a big problem with kids today there are no consiquences and no disapline these days, "time out" big "F"n deal.

Thats true bro, a kid on the bus tried took a five right out of my my gf's purse while she was getting her cellphone out. On instinct she bitch slapped the poor kid to the ground. The mother had a horrified look on her face but I think she knew my gf was in the right there.

i've always been told "if you don't discipline a child in the play pen, then they'll discipline them in the state pen.

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2007, 03:10:02 PM »
Yeah it's a f**king cruel world out there nowadays... and I'm living in a small country up north! Can't even begin to imagine what it must be like in the US. I mean, people will do anything to find a flaw from a fellow man to pick on. It makes them feel better. If someone's got a big nose, he's called "the guy with a big nose" behind his back. If someone's got bad skin, he gets ridiculed for it. I don't know if it has always been like that but I sure as hell would like to think it hasn't! And speech impediments are another thing... I got a slight speech impediment myself, never get ridiculed for it anymore but it always hurts when someone does. And there's always the thought that someone is making fun of me for it behind my back. And it's a hard thing to swallow since I'm naturally very talkative and even humorous and it holds me back a bit amongst strangers.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 03:20:01 PM by yep_yep »

Offline Hawk

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2007, 04:22:22 PM »
That's like us creating a video to teach kids how to pick out guys with hair plugs and laugh at them.

Sounds like fun!  Let's do it!!!!!!!!

just kidding!   ;D
Hawk
"I live life in the fast lane and my hair couldn't keep up"

Offline SlyInSLC

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2007, 01:04:46 PM »
Okay. If any of you have a Bible on hand - whether you're religious or not - check out 2 Kings 2:23, 24. It is definitely apropos here. Trust me. You'll love it.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2007, 01:09:49 PM »
LOL!  Now that's pretty funny!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2007, 01:18:57 PM »
Okay. If any of you have a Bible on hand - whether you're religious or not - check out 2 Kings 2:23, 24. It is definitely apropos here. Trust me. You'll love it.

:*)) :*)) :*)) O0
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2007, 03:00:41 PM »
  ;D O0 O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Hawk

• Sly
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2007, 03:04:56 PM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

That would be so cool to call down fury upon people who called us "BALD HEAD"!  LOL!!!!

Good stuff!
Hawk
"I live life in the fast lane and my hair couldn't keep up"