Author Topic: Early vs. Late-Onset MPB  (Read 52467 times)

Offline baldee

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Early vs. Late-Onset MPB
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2008, 02:20:54 PM »
Hello, I'm new here, and I am relieved to see that I am not the only one who has started balding early.  I'm 19 and started balding at 17, the beginning of my senior year in high school.  Instead of looking like my dad with a monk kind of hair style, or horseshoe, i decided to shave my head last week. I actually like having a total bald head. As some of you stated before, it's all about your personal confidence, as my girlfriend of 3 years finds my baldness more attractive than when I had hair.  So far I have found this forum very informative, as I first came here looking for shaving techniques and products.

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
Re: Early vs. Late-Onset MPB
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2008, 08:57:27 PM »
Hello, I'm new here, and I am relieved to see that I am not the only one who has started balding early.  I'm 19 and started balding at 17, the beginning of my senior year in high school.  Instead of looking like my dad with a monk kind of hair style, or horseshoe, i decided to shave my head last week. I actually like having a total bald head. As some of you stated before, it's all about your personal confidence, as my girlfriend of 3 years finds my baldness more attractive than when I had hair.  So far I have found this forum very informative, as I first came here looking for shaving techniques and products.

good,
glad to see that you are handling it well, if you ever have any questions the guys here will be more than willing to help,
btw,welcome to the forum. and yes balding its some of us younger than others. but its all about how you deal
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!