Discussions About Being Bald > Bald Stories

Anniversary

(1/7) > >>

Razor X:
As of tomorrow, November 27th,  I will have been hair-free for three years.   I'd shaved my head a few times before that but never kept it shaved very long.  I knew I'd be shaving full-time eventually, when most of my hair was finally gone.

On November 23, 2003, I still had enough hair that most people would not have called me bald, but it was seriously thinning.  I decided not to wait for it to get any worse.  I just wanted to be bald and get it over with.  And unlike the previous times I'd shaved, I made a promise to shave daily for at least three months.

During the past three years, I've occasionally gone a few days without shaving.  I don't think I've ever made it a full week.  I can no longer grow much hair on top; it would probably be a thinning mess if I ever really let it go.  Whenever I've let it go for a few days, it is always a relief to lather up and shave smooth again.

PigPen:
Congratulations RazorX I'll be celebrating 2 years this next April.

Tyler:
Congrats man!  I just passed my 4 year anniversary on Nov 1st.

Razor X:
Thanks.  There was a time when I thought that being bald was about the worst thing that could happen to a guy. And I never really thought it would happen to me.  Now I'm really glad that it did happen, because I've come to realize that I look much better bald than I ever did with hair.

frostillicus123:
Congradulations, i'm going to be hitting my 3rd year in March of 07.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version