Author Topic: Boy, I really did it this time...  (Read 4836 times)

BALDANDRE

Re: Boy, I really did it this time...
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 02:51:48 PM »
What a shame brutha..

That perfect bald dome should NEVER have stubble growin' on it..

Hope it heals fast...I'm sure you'll push it though! ;)

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 03:54:06 PM »
Heya guys..

So Sunday I am off to go to a play with my wife. I hop in the shower, lather up my head, grab the trusty headblade and start scraping the dome as normal.

Now as I am doing this I hear my sis-in-law show up (she is going to the play too so I know I am running late. 

Hope you get healed up soon!  Funny thing, as I was speed reading through this first part, I thought it said you were getting ready to PLAY with the wife, then the sister-in-law shows up to play also! :*))  No wonder you were in such a hurry!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 04:19:11 PM »
Happens to the best of'm......except me.

nahhh...I haven't gotten more than a small nick, luckily...but it was when I was rushing.

Never really tore it up.  ***knocking on wood***

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2007, 04:32:47 PM »
that is why you should never go to plays with women. let the women go. you should go to the bar and drink beer with your buddies. ha ha

Interesting point there, and normally I would bow my head in shame... but the play was called "The Million Dollar Quartet" and was based on a night of sessions at Sun Records in Nashville with Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley. Now if that doesn't constitute going to a play with two women... I don't know what does.

It closed last Sunday and I do not know if it will resurface somewhere else but damn, what a great show.
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 04:37:22 PM »
in that case you are excused. as long as it wasn't some silly girly crap. >:D

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 05:34:29 PM »

Right now I've got a "small' gash from knocking my head on an open cabinet door.  Not one of the brighter things I have done.

Stuff like that is the ONLY reason I would want my hair back, It acted like curb feelers for your head, let you know when you were close to knocking your noggin.