Author Topic: A new believer  (Read 5169 times)

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: A new believer
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 07:22:03 AM »
Glad you're liking it Don, let us know if we can help with anything else while you're getting used to the HB.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Ricky

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 07:23:48 AM »
I used the HB Sport and it was amazing i wont go back to fusion..

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 08:05:03 PM »
I had a problem with mine clogging too, and i found and heard here that different shaving creams and or gels clogg the blade. I use the King of Shaves gel and it is the best I have tried, and no more clogging.

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 08:37:22 PM »
I had a problem with mine clogging too, and i found and heard here that different shaving creams and or gels clogg the blade. I use the King of Shaves gel and it is the best I have tried, and no more clogging.

I'll have to try the KoS gel. The HB clogs something fierce with the headslick, especially when I have to shave at the sink.
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 07:54:31 PM »

I'll have to try the KoS gel. The HB clogs something fierce with the headslick, especially when I have to shave at the sink.

It was one of the first things I noticed, other than the good shave. Even if your water pressure isn't real good it still comes clean. O0

Enter your email address: