Author Topic: Not a product review, but rather a product endoresment!  (Read 3661 times)

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
Not a product review, but rather a product endoresment!
« on: October 17, 2007, 08:20:51 PM »
Hey everyone,
                       I wasn't sure where to post this thread, because it ties into a product review that I've already posted.
                      Many of you on this great forum know my by my original screen name (The Canadian HeadBlader), and yes I still love and use the HeadBlade razor to shave my dome daily, along with a couple of their other products. So how does this tie into my earlier product review I posted about Bald Guyz??

Well as I said in that post, while I was in Colorado durrind my last highway trip I stated that there were only two good things about it. One of which was getting to meet and hang out with the Robmister O0,,, and the other was I had the operatunity to get my hands on some more Bald Guyz products. O0

I have been useing their full line of products now for two consecutive weeks, and I now that I said this in the earlier post, but my head has honestly "Never" felt or looked better in my opinion. My head feels cleaner and smoother and softer than it has ever felt since I've started shaveing my head over ten years ago. If you are new to this forum or just havent read my post in the product reviews section, titled "Bald Guyz Products" please do so, and try them for yourself!! But please don't just try theri products for a day or so (even then you WILL notice a difference", but give them a week or two, and I promise you that you will not be disapointed in the result.

Please note,, I also recomend you use them all in a regular routine, they are very reasonably priced and well worth trying them. The reason I recomend useing them all in a regular routine is because individualy, I can't honestly say which "one" product made the difference, however I can tell you that in combination the results are awsome.

So as I said in the title of this thread,,, this is not a product review, but rather a product endorcement. Thank you for takeing the time to read this thread, and I hope you try what I have recomended.

Tom
The Original Canadian HeadBlader.

AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline WannaBePadre

• Look at all of this stuff!
  • Super Sly
  • The hairs of your head have been counted (Lk 12:7)
Re: Not a product review, but rather a product endoresment!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 09:26:53 PM »
Aauugghh!

I've been looking for these throughout the Twin Cities ... no success yet with the complete line.

The Moisture Gel is great stuff.
Nothing says 'God loves you' more than a bald man in mirrored sunglasses.

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 09:44:45 PM »
Aauugghh!

I've been looking for these throughout the Twin Cities ... no success yet with the complete line.

The Moisture Gel is great stuff.

I agree Padre, I what to try some of the other products, but I can only find the moisturizer and wipes and I like them both, but the gel gets a little sticky when I put it on, maybe I used to much.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 02:30:19 AM »
Awesome endorsement Tom. I agree ,their products kick major A**

I believe I am the first person in Australia to have been shipped their products. Going to place another order in a few weeks. 8)

Offline Glenr

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 02:58:09 AM »
Alright, Why have you all got number plates on your sig and how do I get one???

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 03:03:06 AM »
Alright, Why have you all got number plates on your sig and how do I get one???

Glen,  www.imagechef.com  They dont have Aussie plates on there but you can get flags,tattoos and all other kinds of cool stuff. Follow the steps,create an item and copy the URL code and paste it into your profile  bar in the Profile setup of your Sly account.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 03:09:19 AM by JDog »

Offline Glenr

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 03:20:24 AM »
Cheers Jdog,

Sorry to hijack too  O0

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 07:12:49 PM »
Hey guys dont kill my thread. I really encourage you all to try these products.

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 07:43:08 PM »
Hey guys dont kill my thread. I really encourage you all to try these products.

Great post Tom.  I've tried the moisture gel, shave gel, and cleanser.  All are very good and have a great scent.  Also, I encourage everyone to go sign-up on their website and they'll send you a free sample of one of their products.  Can't go wrong with that. O0
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 07:46:26 PM »
Haven't tried anything but the HeadWipes and the Moisturizing gel, both of which were great, Tom.  Don't know if I want to give up my HeadSlick though. :-\
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 08:33:10 PM »
The HeadSlick is a great product Paul I admit that, this post is about my own personal opinions of how the product worked for me. As I said earlier, there are some Great HeadBlade products out there, but since I've joined this forum, I have been introduced to alot of other products that I didn't know were out there, and since then I've tried alot of them. But so far using all the Bald Guyz products together the end result was amazeing.

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 08:33:31 PM »
So, Tom, What are you going to do with all of your Headblade products???  Ebay????
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2007, 09:04:08 AM »
Thanks for the great feedback on our Bald Guyz products. Unfortunately, mnost retailers carry only the Wipes and Moisture Gel, but we are working to change that. For those Sly Guys living on the West Coast, Longs Drugs carries most products (except Shave Gel). The entire line is available at www.baldguyz.com and we offer a 15% discount to Sly Bald Guys.

We have many new ideas and products instore for 2008 and hope you continue to keep using them.

HBG

Offline handlebar

• Sly
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2007, 02:05:38 PM »
The first product i ever tried after going sly,was the BaldGuyz Moisture Gel.I still use it and like it quite a bit.Smells better than either of the Headblade lotions too.Thats my only gripe with the Headblade line.They are going on my head and so i want something that smells good.That is something Baldguyz have done well.

Count me in as a buyer of both brands.

Jim