Author Topic: Private Practice declares that Bald is Beautiful!  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Private Practice declares that Bald is Beautiful!
« on: October 17, 2007, 11:31:13 PM »

During the 4th episode of Private Practice, Dr. Sam Bennett (played by Sly guy Taye Diggs) is on a talk show where he helps out a man dealing with his hair loss. Dr. Bennett tells the man that he is bald and that "bald is beautiful!" He then has the man stand up and declare "I am bald and I am strong!" over and over.

If you didn't catch the 4th episode of Private Practice, you can always watch the full episode online by going to ABC.com - Full Episodes (http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing?lid=ABCCOMGlobalMenu&lpos=FEP)

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Private Practice declares that Bald is Beautiful!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 11:54:32 PM »
Taye Diggs is a great example of a confident,successful bald man. He knows what being Sly is all about.

Great to hear that TV writers are realizing that hair does not make the man.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 04:21:41 AM »
Sounds like Hollywood's producers are finally catching on to what we've known all along.   >:D
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 03:57:45 PM »
Yeah, I was quite surprised to see that on their, but it does sound like they are catching on.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 05:38:29 PM »
He's one dude that SHOULD always be bald...he wears it well! O0