Author Topic: Drivin' down the road...  (Read 7560 times)

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Drivin' down the road...
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 02:49:36 PM »
XM is the shizzlebam. All of our cars have it and I'm already addicted. Thought about putting it in the wife's van, but she prostested. I'll convince her eventually. I'm not really in my truck enough to justify installing it in there.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline BigJeffrey

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 03:23:21 PM »
I'm with pburke on the "to work and back" philosophy.  I've never been into cars enough to want anything fancy.  I'm currently driving my dad's 1994 F-150 while we fix up the 1994 Ranger I'll be claiming soon.  It's got over 200,000 miles on it but it's been dependable and it's a fun little truck to drive around. 

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 03:32:47 PM »
I've never been a big Ford guy, until I got my 85 F-150. The first Ford I had, an 87 Ranger met up with a tree early one morning and totaled. If I can find the pics I'll post 'em up. Since that wreck it was all Chevy's...before the wreck to as a matter of fact. Gotta admit, the old Mater ain't too bad...
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 05:14:46 PM »
if i could have any truck it would probably be a chevy 2500 4x4. but i got my ford for 2grand. price overrides brand anyday.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 05:51:54 PM »
Yeah I would have a dodge 2500 ext cab long bed 4x4 with a cummins

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2007, 05:55:46 PM »
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee w/ 4WD.  I love it.  Had to use the 4WD this morning to turn around on a wet road shoulder
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 03:26:20 PM »
I currently own a 2002 Jeep Liberty and if I could get another ride it would get either an 07 Liberty or an 07 Wrangler
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2007, 03:27:42 PM »
I currently own a 2002 Jeep Liberty and if I could get another ride it would get either an 07 Liberty or an 07 Wrangler

Is your Liberty a diesel or gasoline engine?