Various Non-Bald Discussions > Autos,Toys and Hobbies

Drivin' down the road...

(1/5) > >>

BaldRob:
So, we have the thread of our dream cars, but what do you really drive??

Me, a black 2005 Jeep Wrangler, Rocky Mountain Edition... with my vanity plates "GOTLIME"

Tyler:
Nice!

I have a 2005 Storm Grey Pathfinder SE and a 1998 White Honda Civic.  The civic is affectionately known as the "ghetto sled" because it's lowered and is completely modified underneat the hood.  The thing is fast, but is about to get sold so that I can upgrade to something more "adult" like.

PigPen:
Momma has the soccer-mom grocery getter van. I'm currently driving the 1985 FORD F-150 affectionately known as "Mater". I also have, but not currently driving, a 1969 CHEVROLET C/20. It has been in the family for a while, so I want to hang on to it and either return it to semi-stock or dump a blown 454 in it.

Tyler:
I forgot about my 1978 Camaro I have at my uncle's house.  It was given to me by my grandma who was the original owner.  I drove it, then both my brother and sister drove it while in High School.  Since it was mine first, I'm going to make claim to it, though I don't think they'll fight me for it.  I replaced the interior in it and added the rims.  My sister added the bondo to the back quarter panel after having the only wreck in it, and my brother added a paint job and a new engine.  It's a pretty nice car now.

PigPen:
Oh yeah the van is a 2003 Chrysler Town & Country

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version