Author Topic: COLD!!!!  (Read 24358 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: COLD!!!!
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2008, 09:17:30 AM »
Im serious though as much as you are Mike.  The cold really doesnt bother my head.  Its my damn feet that get cold.  Everyone says well put on a hat and your feet wont get cold.  Im like yeah what ever...thats like rubbing pain reliever on your ass cause you have a head ache...lol.  To me having hair on your head is like skyscrapers in downtown chicago...its brutal cold when the wind whips thru those buildings...just like hair.  But now its like the prairie plains of Kansas...the wind just blows right across the top.....lol...I know that was bad...so flatten my tires on my chair....I dont care.

LOL

Timmayyyyyy!

Offline foodfor4

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2008, 07:02:32 PM »
the second time I shaved my head (In high school) was three days after christmas. I remember it being ten below and absolutly freezing especailly when I would wait for the school bus which would take 20 to 30 minutes.  I enjoyed my first head shave more because it was the summer time and I was in vacation in NC!

Offline HeadbladerBob

• Sly
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2009, 02:26:04 PM »
I hear ya and had to adjust to the cold and wear a hat

O:O
God created only so many beautiful heads, the rest are covered by hair

Offline Wil87

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Low Lie The Fields of Athenry
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2009, 05:20:14 AM »
I was just snowboarding in the French Alps last week, super cold with wind chill!

But myself and my Dad (also bald) took our beanies off for a few runs and it was really awesome, really felt good on the old melon!! Not sure I could do it every day though!!

Offline Michael

• I Sly therefore I am!
  • Super Sly
  • Last year's Christmas Parade
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2009, 03:11:48 PM »
...  I like the feeling of the brisk autumn morns on the noggin.

I am with the Rob, I love the coolness and all on the dome.  Nature's on treatment for razor burn!!!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090223/sampd7548abedf90277d.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline JamesCT

• Sly Jr.
    • Adam & Andy
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2009, 09:47:10 PM »
Yeah-- my head gets COLD!!!!
After a fresh shave, knitted winter hats slide right off my head.  ???

Took a while to find a good fleece beanie with a snug fit that stayed put.  :)

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2009, 01:25:05 PM »
Just went out and bought myself a few wool knitted hats - - -We have cold weather in upstate N Y