Author Topic: COLD!!!!  (Read 24522 times)

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
Re: COLD!!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2007, 08:00:39 PM »
70 percent of heat is lost through the head, cap it and retain it!

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2007, 08:31:30 PM »
I'm in New Hampshire Now and its 27 degrees here now.

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2007, 08:35:12 PM »
We're forcasted for an ice storm tonight.  They say there should be an inch of ice by tomorrow.  Schools have already all cancelled for tomorrow.  Hope this isn't one of those times where we're all stuck inside for a couple of days and can't get out.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2007, 08:50:31 PM »
i wore shorts and flip-flops today. >:D

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2007, 08:52:41 PM »

No one likes a bragger!!! :Xo! :Xo!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2007, 09:30:21 PM »
I put some Hawaiian music on...had the sun lamps out...put tanning lotion on...had my self a nice island drink  put my speedo on ...and jumped in the tub.  LOL

Offline PORKY

• Super Sly
    • http://mypage.com/PORKMIEZTER
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2007, 09:51:05 PM »
COLD? COLD? YA WANT COLD? it was so cold at the detroit zoo , the POLAR BEARS  were SO COLD they were hovered around a fire barrel and had seals in the bbq
I'm a BIG cigar smokin,bike ridin,truck muddin,bald headed ,long bearded,tattoo'd, no sh*t takin, Southern bred, Tequila drinkin SUMANA BYTCH

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2007, 10:01:32 PM »

same here.   The beauty of being a southerner.    ;D
bald for life

Offline PORKY

• Super Sly
    • http://mypage.com/PORKMIEZTER
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2007, 01:43:38 AM »
WELL... I WORE SHORTS, FLIP FLOPS AND A TANKTOP YESTERDAY ALSO, BUT I WAS IN THE HOUSE  :*)),  i guess for the middle of december , its not TOOOO bad for here in mich.!  USUALLY weve had a decent snow fall by this timeand weve ONLY had a dusting SO FAR! HOPEFULLY we'll luck out this winter and not have any MAJOR snofalls .  I KNOW the snofall is a part of natures cycle to keep the rivers and lakes up to normal levels , but when ya have bottled water companyz pumping over a MILLION gallons a yer out of lake st. clair its kinda hard to want to have to shovel snow just to keep the eco system on schedule
I'm a BIG cigar smokin,bike ridin,truck muddin,bald headed ,long bearded,tattoo'd, no sh*t takin, Southern bred, Tequila drinkin SUMANA BYTCH

Bald_freak

« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2007, 08:52:08 PM »
Tims neighbor in Washington,Indiana giving in an interview to the local news channel.

" a pair of slippers and stood on his front porch for 5 minutes. I am starting to feel for the safety of my children"

Pink Bunny slippers

Offline fireman

• Sly
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2007, 10:28:50 AM »
-2 here today and wouldn't have it any other way!It was cold to get up during the night for firecalls.
Only a few perfect heads in the world....the rest have hair!

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2007, 12:45:17 PM »
I grew up in cld weather and I get a charge out of Texans.  it drops to 50 degrees here and you actually see people in down parkas.  Fireman-dont know about firefighting in cld weather but cop is no fun.  dealing with car crashes on the ice aint no fun

Offline mojim

• "As soon as your born you start dying, so you my as well have a good time"
  • Super Sly
  • "Making my way the sly way"
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2008, 07:44:21 AM »
That's a drag that the cold air gives you a headache, maybe you should check with a DR. about that.
When I walk out into the cold the first thing in the morning it is like a rush, never felt so alive.  However I do have a beanie if I am out there for too long...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 10:21:14 AM by mojim »

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2008, 07:51:31 AM »
 I like the feeling of the cold crisp and fresh morning air hitting my freshly shaved noggin in the morning.  I only wear a cap if im going to be out for a long period of time.  But normally Im just sitting here at my desk at work in my "Chair"  doing nothing but wasting my day gabbin it up with all you crazy folks. 

It just goes with the territory.  We southern midwesterners...laugh at the southerners because they get a little mention of cold or snowy weather and all their streets close up...but im sure the northerners laugh at us.  We get 4 inches of snow and school could be shut down for a few days.  But the last two weeks we have been dealing with 1/2 inch of ice.....Im finished with winter weather....I want some HEAT!...think Im gonna move down south with Warhawk,......move over Mrs Warhawk....Timmayyy's moving in....lol

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2008, 08:48:27 AM »
My wife still doesn't understand how I can go outside without something on my head in the winter weather. I'm like Tim (yeah that's scary), I like the crisp feeling!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields