Author Topic: WOW, loving this.  (Read 5263 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: WOW, loving this.
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 12:48:44 PM »
Thats AWESOME BRO!  Hey guys...right there is the true reaction you get from shaving for the first time.   Almost like ummmmm ya know when you first figured out how to ummmm ya know...the thing you didnt want your mother catch you doing.....kinda like that....wish you could go back and experience it all over again.. LOL..

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 04:25:56 PM »
Thats AWESOME BRO!  Hey guys...right there is the true reaction you get from shaving for the first time.   Almost like ummmmm ya know when you first figured out how to ummmm ya know...the thing you didnt want your mother catch you doing.....kinda like that....wish you could go back and experience it all over again.. LOL..

But it took less time to perfect my technique shaving than it did to perfect errrrrr ummm that other thing you were talking about. ;D
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 07:12:20 PM »
Glad to hear that you are liking it so much, because it would be a shame to cover that fine dome of yours with hair. 

It's amazing how far the sly movement has come.  When I was your age, it would have been instant social suicide to shave off all your hair.  Now it's not only accepted, it's encouraged. 

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2007, 10:36:28 AM »

But it took less time to perfect my technique shaving than it did to perfect errrrrr ummm that other thing you were talking about. ;D

You mean you still dont have it down?  I believe JDog is having a class on it....should we sign you up for it??

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 01:08:48 PM »
You mean you still dont have it down?  I believe JDog is having a class on it....should we sign you up for it??

No class needed; technique perfected.   ;D ;D
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 02:15:35 PM »
Back to the actual topic  ;D, glad you're liking the sly so well... you did seem like you had the look for it and you went for it and now see how overjoyed you are?  I have to go back to PigPen's comment though - you're a perfect example of someone who is on the fence about shaving and then realizes "why did I wait so long?"  Hope you're enjoying the head rubs too man... they seem to never stop which is... GREAT!  :P O0