Author Topic: Interesting Head Shave, Tattoos and Piercing combo...  (Read 10468 times)

X The Hierophant

Re: Interesting Head Shave, Tattoos and Piercing combo...
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2007, 01:05:09 PM »

I dunno man, just my own opinion, but I think as long as it's only your own, or the body of another consenting adult you are modifying (i.e. tattoo artists, piercers, stylists) ,be it through diet exercise, surgery, tattoo, pierce, branding, tanning, dying (hair) what have you, then there's really no such thing as "too far". Or at least, that it's up to you and no one but you to decide what is "too far" for you.

I'm a huge proponent of the individual right and ability to choose his or her appearance. Your body is the only one you get and it's the ONLY thing in this world that truly, totally belongs to you. The only thing you will ever fully OWN in life is your body. You come in wearing it and you don't take it off 'til your dead. In light of that, why not enjoy it? Use it Shape it or decorate it any way you see fit.

Gain or lose weight, build muscle or don't, dress (or undress) how you like, add holes, scars, art, color your hair crazy colors, cut it how you like, or even..... shave it all off  >:D

Just be aware of and ready for the possible and probable responses it could elicit from others.

Good thread guys!

Excellent post man - I totally agree  O0

Enter your email address: