Author Topic: Helloooooooooo!!!  (Read 9640 times)

BALDANDRE

Re: Helloooooooooo!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2007, 09:49:17 AM »
Welcome Alana..

I'm a bit late too!

Very cool ,you're into Jesse having the bald head...my wife also really likes me better with it shaved too, always a plus!

Now to get her to not stress on my limited time on THIS site...geez!

Take care!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2007, 09:51:08 AM »
Yes I finally had to sit my wife down and show her waht I was doing.  She just thougth it was sorta strange a bunch of men gettin togehter talking about shaving.  I just had hoped taht when we were going thru the site...no one posted anything about body shaving and stuff like that....that prolly would have wigged her out!  and prolly validated her thoughts....LOL

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2007, 11:47:20 AM »
Yes I finally had to sit my wife down and show her waht I was doing.  She just thougth it was sorta strange a bunch of men gettin togehter talking about shaving.  I just had hoped taht when we were going thru the site...no one posted anything about body shaving and stuff like that....that prolly would have wigged her out!  and prolly validated her thoughts....LOL

please tell me you skipped your own posts. that would have wigged her out. ha ha ha

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2007, 01:42:35 PM »
Welcome Alana, glad to have you with us... JDog's a good guy so we're more than happy to have his better half  :*)) :*))  Glad to see you're supporting him... it means a lot that you accept him as he is.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2007, 03:05:42 PM »
ok PBurke..thats an attempted Hijack....heck no she already knows me well enough.....she seen it all man!....lol....maybe that is why she left for Florida???? :-[ :-\ :-\

Offline Jdogs Better Half

• Super Sly
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2007, 03:18:46 PM »
I did not like the shaved head at first I did not understand why on earth you would shave your head when you had a full head of hair......but then why do woman (like me) change there hair every 3 seconds, I have had every color and change the style all the time, so I figured its the same for jesse - wanted it different just in a more extreme way....it just took some getting used to - now when he waits a few extra days to shave it I think wow you look weird!!!

For guys that are balding there is no question - looks loads loads loads more attractive sly!!!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2007, 03:22:47 PM »
WHAT!  WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!......HE WAITS A FEW EXTRA DAYS TO SHAVE IT?????  I shave mine ever morning...i cant stand it when it goes more than 24 hours without a shave......Jess.....I need to have a talk with you LOL...

• Super Sly
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2007, 03:29:51 PM »
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo let me set the record straight.....he does it every night usually BUT when we get busy (mostly with levi) he might not have time and thats when he gets a tiny bit of growth...

man I gotta be careful how I write in here get me busted!!

hahaha  :D

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2007, 04:03:17 PM »
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo let me set the record straight.....he does it every night usually BUT when we get busy (mostly with levi) he might not have time and thats when he gets a tiny bit of growth...

man I gotta be careful how I write in here get me busted!!

hahaha  :D

Hey, I think I remember J telling us he's a twice a day shaver?!, lol, I think Mr. shiny smooth is busted!  ;D  :*))    ;)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2007, 04:10:22 PM »
Hey, I think I remember J telling us he's a twice a day shaver?!, lol, I think Mr. shiny smooth is busted!  ;D  :*))    ;)
xnewyawka...u took the words right out of my mouth.  yes.... i'm an active member & i remember jesse mentioned that he was a twice a day shaver.  hey....jesse..... we need some clarification, buddy. :D

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

• Super Sly
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2007, 04:19:56 PM »
hehehe Jesse just went to work without shaving, my fault I left him with Levi this morning!!!

hahaha im so busted!

Offline Glenr

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2007, 05:02:15 PM »
I think if you want to be a part of this exclusive club you need to pull out the razor and go sly yourself ;)

Good idea yes?  ;D

• Super Sly
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2007, 05:24:53 PM »
No freakin way!! I get entry by default......

Bald guyz package just arrived o0o0o0o0o

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2007, 05:37:57 PM »
glenr, i gotta side with the lay-day this time. membership by default. and it is always nice to have a lay-days opinion on things, especially one that likes the sly style. ;)

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline andrew

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Sly for life ...
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2007, 06:37:30 PM »
Welcome Jdogs Better Half .....     
“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.”
–Albert Einstein