Author Topic: Friend of Tom's needs Non-bald related Help  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Blindfaith

• Learning the way of Sly
Friend of Tom's needs Non-bald related Help
« on: October 01, 2007, 11:22:46 AM »
Hey everyone, altho I'm not bald I thought I'd post here - Tom (the Canadian Headblader) suggested giving it a shot.

I'm 36yrs old, male, live in Denver, CO and moved here a few years ago from Germany.

I will make a long story short:

About a week ago, I became single after a nightmarish relationship. I am currently staying in a motel (the same one Tom is staying at). I have a steady income of a little more than $USD $1100/month and am desperately looking for a place to stay, as i cannot afford this motel much longer (2 more days, max).

If anyone in te Denver area reads this, and is looking for some extra income in exchange for room for a week or two, until I can find myself an appartement.

I am a PC Analyst, but needless to say out of work right now, as I am sorta "displaced" and stranded without a vehicle. My monthly income of USD $1100 is drawn from a trust account and I receive $550 every two weeks.

You can either post an answer here, email me (acstephen@msn.com) or even better use ICQ (goes directly to my cell). My ICQ numebr is 419449437.

Thanks in advance for your support, and even if you dont have any practical support, keep me in your thoughts and prayers, please!