Author Topic: Head Slick and Head Lube on sale  (Read 5960 times)

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
Re: Head Slick and Head Lube on sale
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2007, 12:31:59 PM »
Do we still get 20% off directly from HeadBlade?  I need to get some more ClearHead and HeadShed anyway.  I don't think any department stores carry it.

I was wondering the same thing, Arnie. I need to order some replacement adaptors (black) for the Sensor cartridges. I was also going to get some smaller samples of Headlube matte and Headshed. I picked up some Glossy today and will try it out tomorrow.

You can always enter "myspace20" for a 20% discount at Headblade.

KC, I just ordered some items from HB and when I tried to put the myspace 20  discount in the coupon code box, it would say "invalid code, nice try though". I thought the offer was extended recently? I will have to check it with Tyler.

jusbnme

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2007, 12:59:29 PM »
Another thing I've noticed out at the stores is that HeadLube Matte seems to be getting scarce around my area.  I don't know if it's just one of those things and all the stores are running low at the same time or what.  But I've been out to a few different stores this past week looking for it and all they have is the glossy.  Which is what I use to use and swore by but as of late it seems to be making my head too oily during the day. 

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2007, 03:41:28 PM »
You can always enter "myspace20" for a 20% discount at Headblade.

KC, I just ordered some items from HB and when I tried to put the myspace 20  discount in the coupon code box, it would say "invalid code, nice try though". I thought the offer was extended recently? I will have to check it with Tyler.

Tyler just gave me that code the other day, but I hadn't used it yet.  Let us all know what you find out.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2007, 01:10:03 AM »
The coupon code is "myspace" not "myspace20."  If I told you the other, I was wrong.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2007, 09:21:08 PM »
Thanks,Tyler, I guess I will have to send off an email directly to HB?, do you think they will honor the discount?

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2007, 09:22:52 PM »
Thanks,Tyler, I guess I will have to send off an email directly to HB?, do you think they will honor the discount?

I just tried it earlier tonight and the code works for 20% discount.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 09:43:31 PM »
Thanks again, KC, but I already sent the order in yesterday.   

Offline bored_doc_sailor

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 07:07:16 AM »
at the exchange on base they sell all the HB products for $5 each and $9 for the HB sport ;D