Discussions About Being Bald > To be or not be...Bald

First Laser Session Tuesday - Really scared!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Semi-Sly:
I think that this is a no-brainer

If I were MPB on top and had a dark shadow on the sides, I would definitely do one of two things: 

I would do as I have chosen to do, and that is to fill in all of the bald areas with SMP so I very much look like a guy who chooses a shaved head is my haircut of choice; or;

If my hair were still dark, and I could have chosen laser, I would?ve lasered off all of it!!

Either that, or you could go both ways:  you could first go for SMP and see if you like that because if you don?t like it, it?s a easily taken off with the laser at the same time as you got the rest of your hair lasered off

In any event, stop worrying it?s gonna be great and you?re gonna be glad you took charge and took control of your situation

Bencito:
All the best to your treatment. If you go for it, keep in mind of the final results that you want, and it will be worth the effort! Kudos to you. Please keep us informed of your progress.

Josh-Mtl:
Well it's happening. Tomorrow I'm going with my partner and my friend to the appointment. No backing out. Thanks for your support! (Gulp)

reddog:
Good luck! I hope it works out well for you.

Josh-Mtl:
I did it! Painful but bearable. And I feel very happy about it.
I'll make a post in a couple weeks when you can see the before-after difference.
Thank you so much for your support, all of you, it made a difference for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version