Discussions About Being Bald > To be or not be...Bald

Urge for a change

<< < (2/3) > >>

MoonageDaydream:
I can?t grow my hair out since I had it lasered, but I guess I could let the remaining little wisps go for a week or two and see what happens lol

Semi-Sly:

--- Quote from: MoonageDaydream on March 19, 2024, 09:15:37 PM ---I can?t grow my hair out since I had it lasered, but I guess I could let the remaining little wisps go for a week or two and see what happens lol

--- End quote ---
Noooooooooooooooooo!

Semi-Sly:

--- Quote from: MoonageDaydream on March 19, 2024, 09:15:37 PM ---I can?t grow my hair out since I had it lasered, but I guess I could let the remaining little wisps go for a week or two and see what happens lol

--- End quote ---

Wow, your head looks ?Kleen?!  Great laser job!

buddha:
Before my wife died, she had been trying to get me to grow my hair back into a ponytail. So, afterward, I tried to grow it back out. At the time I was about 65 and after about 2 months I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like I was 90. Part of the problem was that there was no hair on top and the toilet seat was gray to white in color. That combination accentuated the cracks in my face that I believe the ladies call wrinkles.
At that point I shaved it off. I have been sometimes negligent over the ensuing years with my shaving but never more than 4-5 days.
I would not attempt this again. Now I'm 71 and I don't look a day over 70. I credit grape scraping for my youthful good looks. 8)

reddog:
@buddha , I agree, older guys like us tend to look younger with a shaved head. When I attempt to grow my hair, I think the white hair ages me, but I guess it's expected at my age! I'm always amazed at the transition when I go back to a bald head.

I recently changed my Facebook photo, and I usually get several positive comments. One friend commented that I never change. That's one of the many advantages of sporting a shaved head, you always look sharp and younger!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version