Discussions About Being Bald > To be or not be...Bald

Urge for a change

<< < (3/3)

MoonageDaydream:

--- Quote from: Semi-Sly on March 20, 2024, 07:28:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: MoonageDaydream on March 19, 2024, 09:15:37 PM ---I can?t grow my hair out since I had it lasered, but I guess I could let the remaining little wisps go for a week or two and see what happens lol

--- End quote ---

Wow, your head looks ?Kleen?!  Great laser job!

--- End quote ---

Thanks man! I?m very happy with the lack of shadow. I still have to shave but it goes so much faster.

Bencito:
Thanks so much for sharing your stories and experiences. It is nice to hear other people's stories.

I tried to grow out my hair twice since I decided to go bald - once it lasted six days, and another time it lasted three days. I was glad to have my shaved head back afterwards. One time I treated myself to a barbershop head shave, and it was a great experience. I think I am committed to the bald look!

chuck63:
I started shaving my head full time about 3-1/2 years ago, after going back and forth for about 4 years prior.  Since then, the longest I?ve gone without shaving is about 6 days.  I get a smoother shave if I do it every other day, but it?s hard to wait that long.   I had 6 laser treatments last year, which got rid of most of the dark hair.  If I let my hair grow 3-4 days, it comes back snow white and I look 10 years older.  I?m a bald guy for life, now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version