New Member Section > Introductions

Back after a very long time

<< < (3/3)

reddog:
@chuck63 , I get free tanning at my gym, so I can keep a nice tan all winter. I know, I know, it's not good for you, but I only tan for about 8 minutes once a week. A nice tan and really shiny is my favorite look.

Minnesota no longer states hair color on drivers licenses, but I remember about 5 years ago I was happy to get my first baldie photo when I renewed.

Razorhead:

--- Quote from: chuck63 on February 21, 2024, 11:25:00 AM ---I joined this page seven years ago when I was on the fence about keeping my head shaved.  This site is the only forum I?ve ever been a part of that has never had any negativity whatsoever.  That?s unheard of in today?s world. 
I appreciate the positive support and advice I?ve gotten here.  I hope that the page picks up as well.   I?ll try to do my part to keep this site active.

--- End quote ---

So true! The support and advice here have always been amazing. I was looking at Reddit and could not believe how nasty people were to each other. A little bit of kindness goes a long way! Especially when it applies to how people feel about themselves.

Razorhead:
I cannnot eleive I signed up here and created my profile in February 2007! It ismy 17th anniversary.  First shave was 2006. I had pretty much full head of hair back then.

My first post started with ?This is a cool website! Gotta love the bald brotherhood.?

Do people even use the word cool anymore!?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version