Author Topic: Waxing head  (Read 5123 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: Waxing head
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2023, 10:53:31 AM »
I like the stache and tats. Are some of the tats new?  I know you had some work in progress from what I recall.
The torso was finished last year.

My guy is working on complete leg sleeves now.  We have gotten down from the waist all the way to the bottom of the knees he?s going to finish the knees this week and then wait until summer to start on the lower legs and ankles.

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2023, 07:02:19 PM »
Back around Thanksgiving I was going to head into a Claire's Boutique to get a couple of holes shot in my ears. By coincidence there is a waxing salon right across the hall from the CB so I decided to get the old man hair situation resolved so the piercing tech wouldn't have to part the hair to shoot the studs into my lobes. So, initially I was going to get just the ear hair yanked out but then I realized that the bug filters in my nostrils had become quite dense so I decided to get that ripped out, too.
There were two young women (probably 17-18) sitting in the chairs to my right and they were intent on watching my process. When the waxing lady depilated the nostrils it made a noise that sounded like tearing a bedsheet and one of the girls said to the other "Did you see that? He didn't even flinch!".
Old guys ROCK!  O:O
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2023, 09:01:45 AM »
Back around Thanksgiving I was going to head into a Claire's Boutique to get a couple of holes shot in my ears. By coincidence there is a waxing salon right across the hall from the CB so I decided to get the old man hair situation resolved so the piercing tech wouldn't have to part the hair to shoot the studs into my lobes. So, initially I was going to get just the ear hair yanked out but then I realized that the bug filters in my nostrils had become quite dense so I decided to get that ripped out, too.
There were two young women (probably 17-18) sitting in the chairs to my right and they were intent on watching my process. When the waxing lady depilated the nostrils it made a noise that sounded like tearing a bedsheet and one of the girls said to the other "Did you see that? He didn't even flinch!".

The Arab in Turkish barbers here in the Chicago area wax your ears and your nostrils is a routine part of every haircut.  I really miss that when I don?t have any hair to go to the barbershop for!

I have to wax my own nostrils every week or two or it drives me crazy

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2023, 09:03:32 AM »

Show us some pictures of your new ear bling!

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2023, 12:41:42 PM »
The Arab in Turkish barbers here in the Chicago area wax your ears and your nostrils is a routine part of every haircut.  I really miss that when I don?t have any hair to go to the barbershop for!

I have to wax my own nostrils every week or two or it drives me crazy

By coincidence this adventure took place at Northbrook Court, so not exactly Chicago but not too far away. Normally I use a hair trimmer that has a nostril attachment, but I have been neglectful of late so the hair appeared to have become an extension of my moustache.

The new ones are nothing to write home about, just regular starters with black beads showing. I'll keep those in for a few more weeks and swap them out for something more aesthetic.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline chuck63

• Sly
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2024, 12:05:40 PM »
Have you had your head waxed any more over the past couple of months?   How long did it last before hair started growing back?

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2024, 08:58:28 AM »
Have you had your head waxed any more over the past couple of months?   How long did it last before hair started growing back?
No for the reasons I posted above I?m not gonna keep on waxing it