Discussions About Being Bald > General Discussion

Waxing head

(1/5) > >>

Semi-Sly:
Long time I?ve been curious about getting my head waxed because I?m hoping it will last a lot longer than shaving.

For a number of years I?ve been getting my back and shoulders waxed regularly but I?ve never been able to find a waxing technician was ready to do my head Hair ? Until yesterday !

Semi-Sly:
The guy who was waxing my back and shoulders looked at my head hair and said that because it was very thin and fine it would come off very easily as long as I could stand the pain so we tried a couple of test strips and to tell the truth it was no more painful than my back and shoulders!

Since waxing pulls the hair out from the bottom of the follicles You cannot believe how smooth the skin  is.  No shaving stubble whatsoever even know after 24 hours it is still perfectly smooth. 

Semi-Sly:
The technician told me that if we keep doing it the hair all the finer and finer until it?s almost nonexistent.   I did have to let it grow to a quarter of an inch though in order for the wax strips to have something to grab onto He also said that each time it would be less and less painful because each time you rip out the hair follicles with the wax the damage is their ability to regrow new hair.

chuck63:
Keep us posted!   I would be very interested in having this done.

reddog:
Interesting, but I have way too much hair to do this. I'm just starting to recede a little bit in the front corners! If they ever come up with a permanent hair removal process for grey hair, I would definitely consider it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version