New Member Section > Introductions

Introduction

(1/3) > >>

ilikeike92:
Hey, I have been lurking for a few days and finally decided to plunge in. 

reddog:
Welcome! First, I can tell you that showing up at the new job with a shaved head would be just fine. The people won't know it is a new style, and they won't know you any other way.

Why not try a flattop or buzzcut now. It will give you time to get used to short hair, and maybe get some color on your head so it will look good when you shave. Good luck with your decision!

slybeard:
Do it.  Yes, it will look like a stranger in the mirror, that is why we recommend guys give the new look at least 30 days to adjust to the new look.  Some guys do seem to do better with starting with a buzz cut or flat top, others, like I did, go all in at once.

I also had a lot of the same concerns, but soon learned the no one at work really cared.

Post a before and after photo for us.

Semi-Sly:
Doing this before you start your new job is the perfect timing!  New job new year new you!

Everyone at work will know you just as you are the day you show up so no one‘s going to even notice that you’ve shaved your head! 

And, Shaving your head will give you a rush of testosterone a new found confidence that you won’t believe which would be a great asset for starting a new job !

Just do it and post the before and after photos for us here on the board.  We will give your our honest opinions.

ilikeike92:
Thanks for the feedback.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version