New Member Section > Introductions

Hello

(1/3) > >>

Morph_Moogle:
So i went from looking like this -

To looking like this -

In the space of 2 years, feels like I aged 10 years. I joined this forum because I was at one point considering a hair transplant, but the costs involved put me off (plus the risk of impotence). I just have to accept the situation, I'm bald and I will be for the rest of my life, and that's that.

Hello to all you other bald men!

reddog:
Hello and welcome! Yes, that is a big change in a few years, but bald and bearded is a trendy style.

Semi-Sly:
I’m going to be brutally honest with you and tell you that that comb-over cover-up you were doing wasn’t fooling anyone but you!  You look like a 15-year-old kid with a comb-over in that picture!

I’m also going to be brutally honest with you and tell you that you got a great shaped head and you look really cool with a clean smooth dome  You do look older but it’s not the shaved head that’s doing it; it’s the beard. And to tell the truth do you now look age appropriate.

Congrats!

slybeard:
Welcome to the board.  I know it can be a big adjustment, especially for a young guy, but you look great now.

Razorhead:
Welcome to the forum. I think you look incredible bald and with a beard. Its a nice transformation. it’s amazing how a beard can give us  a different look with a fuller, squared off jawline.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version