Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Beards

Shaved off my beard and no one has noticed!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Razorhead:
@reddog i tried fading the sides first but it all seemed like a feeble attempt. So I shaved it all off. 

But you would look great with a mustache. I say do it. Have you worn a mustache before?

reddog:
@Razorhead , I've always had some sort of beard with the mustache. A few years ago during the pandemic, I shaved all of it off. I didn't like it at all. Of course it could of been the shock of such a drastic change.

Razorhead:
@reddog when I shaved my beard off….i just game myself some time to get used to it….like our own 30 day rule. I actually liked being clean shaven but shaving both my head and beard took up too much time in the morning. So the beard came back.

Cave Dweller:
Honestly, the same thing happened to me when I shaved my head. Some people in my office did not notice for over a week.
Just shows how little we actually see when something is familiar.

chuck63:
I had a beard 25 years ago.  It was more work keeping it up than it was to shave so I ended up shaving it off.  Most people didn’t seem to notice when I started shaving my head a few years ago.   If I go a few days without shaving now, people ask me if I’m growing my hair back.  I guess everyone is used to me being the bald guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version