Confidence and Success > The (not so) Secret Guide to Gaining Confidence While Going Bald

Short-term vs Long-term Confidence | Section 2

(1/1)

Tyler:
This guide is designed to help you get both short-term and long-term confidence.

Confidence can be fleeting, that’s why I have broken it down into short-term and long-term confidence. The timeframe is subjective for each, but here’s how I define them for the purpose of this guide.

Short-term confidence is confidence that doesn’t last. It usually comes from a specific event and is like a shot of adrenaline to the soul. It will fade away until another event occurs that provides a boost.

Long-term confidence is lasting confidence. It is built on a strong foundation and is rarely lost. If it is lost, it is only lost for a short period of time, which is often a result of a negative event.

Commit these definitions to memory as they will be referenced throughout this guide, and they are also very useful in your daily life.

chuck63:
Shaving my head has definitely boosted my confidence.  I’ve always seen bald guys as carrying an air of confidence and I do as well.  I like the way I look better than I ever did with hair. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version