Discussions About Being Bald > General Discussion

Headaches with hair growth

<< < (2/2)

JohnRa:
Hi. Could it be that your body knows that it's going into headache mode which results in you being lazy and not shaving? Are you a sufferer of cluster headaches? Those show up frequently and are often classified as worse than migraines, then they suddenly disappear for awhile and come back just as suddenly.

BaldBassMan:

--- Quote from: JohnRa on September 19, 2023, 05:14:35 AM ---Hi. Could it be that your body knows that it's going into headache mode which results in you being lazy and not shaving? Are you a sufferer of cluster headaches? Those show up frequently and are often classified as worse than migraines, then they suddenly disappear for awhile and come back just as suddenly.

--- End quote ---

No, not likely. The thing is, I've had chronic headaches and migraines for over 20 years now, so I never really leave "headache mode" so to speak. As far as cluster headaches go, not that I've ever noticed or been diagnosed. Headaches for me are simply a part of life, just as they were for my father and now it seems my son too. In the past 20 years the longest I've gone without a headache or some kind is probably less than a month, some being more severe than others of course.

Semi-Sly:
Well regardless of what is causing your headaches if you find a keeping your head shaved gives you some relief but it doesn’t seem to me that there’s even a question about it you should keep your head shaved!

clint902:

we have a lot of nerves in our heads so could be pulling.  I've hear of women that wear wigs getting headaches so my advice is to keep shaving, if not, the headaches will go away at some point.

Semi-Sly:
Well there are a lot of nerves in our scalp and associated areas of skin that contribute to headaches.

I have suffered from headaches for years and people suggested that I get a daith piercing in one or  both of my ears and that it can help I thought they were crazy but I did it and they were right! It seems to work along the same principle as acupressure.  I still get headaches but not nearly as often and not nearly as severe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version