Discussions About Being Bald > Advantages and Disadvantages to being Bald

Older guys can look younger!

(1/3) > >>

reddog:
I was standing in line at the bank today, and the gal behind me struck up a conversation. She was talking about how the bank tellers used to be, and said I might not remember as I was younger than her. Then she mentioned she was 62, and I laughed and told her I was almost 70. She couldn't believe it, and I told her my haircut helps. She told me she thought it looked great. It was less than an hour since I shaved, so my head was smooth and shiny!

Semi-Sly:
I am jealous!

But I find that in Florida every old guy is bald so a shaven head just makes me look even older than I am !

reddog:
I go to several classic car meets every week, and most of the guys are older and thin or bald on top. They all wear baseball caps, and seldom remove them. A few clipper their hair very short, but are chained to their caps. I'm usually the only baldie without a cap. I like my shaved head, and like to show it off!

chuck63:
I turned 60 years old three weeks ago.  A younger guy at work thought I was no older than 55.  What little hair I have left is white.  I guess I’ve literally shaved five years off of my age!

chuck63:
@reddog, i hardly ever wear a cap unless I’m spending a full day working in the yard.   Otherwise I show off my bald head with pride!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version