Discussions About Being Bald > Advantages and Disadvantages to being Bald

Advantages to being bald at work

<< < (2/2)

slybeard:
IMO, the guys with the shaved heads always look professional, so I think it works well in an office environment.

Semi-Sly:

--- Quote from: Razorhead on August 17, 2023, 04:53:41 AM ---Well there was some teasing with the guy. We would be sitting in a meeting and someone would say “well we know what to do with his hair” He never would have shaved. He was in his late 50s with a full head of thick longer hair.

--- End quote ---

It reminds me of that old television ad for Wilkinson sword razor blades we’re all these young guys in the waiting room waiting to be interviewed for a job and the one guy looked up at the wall and saw that the photographs of  every single one of the officers of the company Have shaving heads.  He then runs to a kiosk, What is a fresh Wilkinson razor,

Semi-Sly:

--- Quote from: Semi-Sly on August 18, 2023, 04:57:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Razorhead on August 17, 2023, 04:53:41 AM ---Well there was some teasing with the guy. We would be sitting in a meeting and someone would say “well we know what to do with his hair” He never would have shaved. He was in his late 50s with a full head of thick longer hair.

--- End quote ---

It reminds me of that old television ad for Wilkinson sword razor blades we’re all these young guys in the waiting room waiting to be interviewed for a job and the one guy looked up at the wall and saw that the photographs of  every single one of the officers of the company Have shaving heads.  He then runs to a kiosk, What is a fresh Wilkinson razor,

--- End quote ---

Quickly shaves his head in the men’s room and goes back for his interview!

Tyler:
@Semi-Sly that would be a great ad to find a copy of.

Tyler:
Found it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version