Discussions About Being Bald > Reactions to being Bald

Nice to hear!

<< < (2/2)

slybeard:
That is a common fear - that we have too many dents or odd shapes.  But that is just the way human skulls are shaped.  No two are exactly the same, but none are perfectly smooth and round.

clint902:
A couple of gals complimented my haircut.  One of them said "If I ever shave my head, I want you to do it because yours looks so good!".  One bald guy complimented me and said I was looking pretty sharp!  Those are the only compliments I've gotten so far.

reddog:
I attended our weekly classic car cruise-in yesterday, and I can't believe the number of guys with shaved heads! At least 25-30 guys of all ages. Mostly men over 60. There is no doubt that a smooth shaved head is a very popular style and increasing in numbers. Holy cow, it was like a bald convention!

Barbero Pelón:

--- Quote from: reddog on May 24, 2023, 10:41:44 AM ---I have a friend that has mentioned he likes my haircut. He is rapidly balding and recently told me he would like to shave his head, but he thinks his head has too many "dents". I think I'm going to tell him if he ever decides to try it, I will do the honors and shave it for him.

--- End quote ---

Sometimes all you need is a little push to finally take the decision.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version