Discussions About Being Bald > General Discussion

Anyone one old enough to remember being told "Get a haircut" as a kid/teen?

<< < (2/7) > >>

reddog:
When I hit the 1980's, I started going a little shorter, and I liked it. Then I married a hairstylist, and she hated short hair. I went though several hairstyles, including perms! I was the guinea pig for everything new my wife was trying out. I did convince her to let me get a long flattop once, and she hated it.

It was great to get to the point where I didn't care what anyone else wanted, and I discovered how awesome it was to sport a shaved head.

Razorhead:
@reddog  Ugh perms. I had a teacher with poker straight hair and his wife talked him into a perm. What a mistake!

reddog:
I trusted her, she was the best stylist. It didn't look bad, I kinda had a mullet thing going on. I always hated the smell from a perm, made me gag!

slybeard:

--- Quote from: reddog on March 21, 2023, 01:37:28 PM ---I trusted her, she was the best stylist. It didn't look bad, I kinda had a mullet thing going on. I always hated the smell from a perm, made me gag!

--- End quote ---

OK, you have got to find us an old photo of the perm/mullet hair!

Razorhead:
If you are going to do a mullet, you might as well go big and do it right. That’s awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version