Author Topic: Laser hair removal video  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Laser hair removal video
« on: March 17, 2023, 10:22:46 PM »

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
Re: Laser hair removal video
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2023, 02:42:02 PM »
It sounds interesting however, it wouldn't be a bad idea to check body chemistry to make sure the hormone production isn't acting up.  My daughter had that problem with her chin so my wife and I discovered that her hormones were all messed up.  Sarah's still getting the lazer treatments but the hair keeps growing back.
As for me?  Well, I have way too many grey hairs on my head so I'm not sure what to do.  I suppose I could get my hairs lazered off then just shave the grey ones manually.  Might make my head shaving sessions a bit easier.

Offline chuck63

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 09:25:06 AM »
I have a lot of grey myself.  I’ve thought about getting laser hair removal to get rid of the dark hairs.  I think it would make it easier to keep a bald head with less hair to shave.  I’m on the fence with it because it can be permanent, but I’ve pretty much committed to keep myself bald for the rest of my life.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2023, 04:02:15 PM »
I always shied away from it because of the expense and because I feared a botch job like the guy in the video initially got.  I won’t bother now because what little hair I have left is grey.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 07:28:58 AM »
I would consider it if my hair was still dark and I had a visible shadow.  But, it is not possible with my white hair, and not much value since the shadow is not an issue.  It would be nice to be stubble free though.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 02:03:41 PM by slybeard »
SlyBeard

Offline MoonageDaydream

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2023, 12:43:30 PM »
I’ve had my head lasered. While it hasn’t removed every single hair on my head, it’s totally eliminated the shadow and it has made what remaining hair I have so weak/fine that it takes maybe 2-3 min to shave. Totally worth it for me

Enter your email address: