Discussions About Being Bald > To be or not be...Bald

Laser hair removal video

(1/2) > >>

Razor X:

clint902:
It sounds interesting however, it wouldn't be a bad idea to check body chemistry to make sure the hormone production isn't acting up.  My daughter had that problem with her chin so my wife and I discovered that her hormones were all messed up.  Sarah's still getting the lazer treatments but the hair keeps growing back.
As for me?  Well, I have way too many grey hairs on my head so I'm not sure what to do.  I suppose I could get my hairs lazered off then just shave the grey ones manually.  Might make my head shaving sessions a bit easier.

chuck63:
I have a lot of grey myself.  I’ve thought about getting laser hair removal to get rid of the dark hairs.  I think it would make it easier to keep a bald head with less hair to shave.  I’m on the fence with it because it can be permanent, but I’ve pretty much committed to keep myself bald for the rest of my life.

Razor X:
I always shied away from it because of the expense and because I feared a botch job like the guy in the video initially got.  I won’t bother now because what little hair I have left is grey.

slybeard:
I would consider it if my hair was still dark and I had a visible shadow.  But, it is not possible with my white hair, and not much value since the shadow is not an issue.  It would be nice to be stubble free though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version