Discussions About Being Bald > To be or not be...Bald

Ten year baldiversary, at a crossroads.

<< < (2/4) > >>

DoberDaddy:
10... wow, I think I am at like... 29. LOL

fcb2001:
Congrats, I’m almost 12 1/2 months to 20 years, this year, I budgeted for four barbershop shaves with a straight razor, forgot to shave past 3 days, so I had my head shaved at the barbershop today , and I have one scheduled for April 6th close to my 19th bald anniversary

ANASFIL:
Congratulations!!!!

Razor X:
Thirty years ago it was becoming fashionable again for guys to buzz off most of their hair when the weather got warmer and sport a flattop for the summer.   I remember really wanting to do it, but I never did.  It just seemed so drastic. 

I used to regret not giving it a try while I still had the chance, but not anymore.  Perhaps I’m being influenced by my lack of options but all I really want now is to be bald.  Having to grow back any amount of hair would be a huge sacrifice, and I’m glad I can’t because it means no one will ever pressure me into it.

reddog:
Well, I was almost 3 weeks of growing hair, and it was actually looking pretty good, but yesterday the back of my head broke out really bad with the foliculitis that I get when I don't shave. So last night I shaved the sides and back. I didn't  like the hair just on top, so this morning I shaved my head smooth. I don't know why I even try growing hair, it never turns out good.

Anyway, it feels great to be shaved bald again. I also trimmed the beard back to a goatee, and went short with that. Got all cleaned up for spring!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version