Author Topic: It's great to be bald!  (Read 1401 times)

Online reddog

• Sly Bureau
It's great to be bald!
« on: May 31, 2023, 06:37:51 AM »
Over time, there are times I thoroughly enjoy wearing a shaved head, and times I get tired of the routine. I periodically give up and try to grow my hair back, but seldom make it more than 5 or 6 weeks before going back to sly.

Right now, I love my bald head more than ever! A few compliments, A great tan, and 90 degree weather, has renewed my enjoyment of my baldie haircut. Every morning I can't wait to jump in the shower and shave my noggin smooth.

It's really hard to believe, but in 2 weeks it will be my 10 year baldiversary. I guess I'm hooked!

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline chuck63

• Sly
Re: It's great to be bald!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2023, 07:16:30 AM »
Yes, it is great to be bald!  I shaved my head for the first time almost seven years ago, but let it grow back after a couple of days.  Over the next few years I went back and forth for a couple of months at a time.  I’ve pretty much kept myself shaved for the past three years and have committed to staying bald for the rest of my life.   A daily shaving routine can get pretty monotonous, and my head stays smooth for about eight hours before stubble starts growing in. I had been thinking about having laser hair removal for a while, and after talking to my wife about it, I decided to go through with it.  She went with me for my first session last Thursday.  I’m already seeing results from it and am pretty excited about this process going forward. 

Online reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 10:24:38 AM »
@chuck63 , good luck with the laser removal! If my hair wasn't snow white, I would definitely consider it! Let us know of your progress.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2023, 01:10:39 PM »
Keep us updated on you progress with the laser @chuck63

BTW - does you hair still have most of its color?  Are the lasers now any more effective on hair that is not dark?
SlyBeard

Offline chuck63

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 02:01:00 PM »
I’ll keep you guys posted on the progress.  I’ll probably start a new thread in about a week and let y’all know how things are moving along.  I’d classify my hair color as salt and pepper but I am seeing progress early in this process.