Discussions About Being Bald > Advantages and Disadvantages to being Bald

it's ALL good !

(1/3) > >>

guido57:
I love everything about being bald. Everything! To me, there are no disadvantages....zero! Nothing like running your hand over your bald head and feeling skin. It feels so natural to me........ O0

reddog:
I pretty much agree, except when you live in the Great White North, these 15 degrees below zero days are cold on the noggin! Ite worth it though when you run a hand over your freshly shaved head.

Razorhead:
Definitely no disadvantages to being bald. Just remember to use sunscreen in the summer and striving for perfection on shaving a tiny rough spot  might lead to a rash.  Even one day of stubble and trying to put on a knit hat is something I can live with although it’s like Velcro. I agree…..it’s not so much the look but the smooth feel.

chuck63:
I love the smooth feel as well.  I shave my head in the shower late in the afternoon after work and exercising.  I just wish it lasted longer.   I go to bed with a smooth head and wake up with it feeling like sandpaper.

guido57:

--- Quote from: Razorhead on February 03, 2023, 09:07:03 PM ---Definitely no disadvantages to being bald. Just remember to use sunscreen in the summer and striving for perfection on shaving a tiny rough spot  might lead to a rash.  Even one day of stubble and trying to put on a knit hat is something I can live with although it’s like Velcro. I agree…..it’s not so much the look but the smooth feel.

--- End quote ---

I'm bad at remembering that sunscreen thing, hope to do better this coming summer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version