Author Topic: Had a great and affirming head shaving experience today!  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Had a great and affirming head shaving experience today!
« on: January 10, 2023, 09:58:38 PM »
So for the last three months I’m still living in Chicago covering from multiple spine surgeries and I have the luxury of hear of having a Romanian barber who will do head shaved or killer fades for only 10 bucks and also groom and shave your face for 10 bucks so I can afford to go every week and 10 days,(being man-pampered).

I’ve been getting an extremely high southside fade with a number 1 1/2 at the very front because it’s not something I can do for myself and this guy is really good at it.  He then straight razor shaves the backside in crowd of my head before blending it into the southside fade.  and then he shapes my mustache and beard and shaved everything around there.

This week I’m on my annual trip to Algodones Mexico having a years worth of dental work done because the prices here are less than 10% of what the prices are in Chicago and the guarantee is better!

After having two crowns pulled in to new root canals done this morning my dentist called it a day until tomorrow morning should I use the time to drive over to the city of Mexicali Mexico which is about 45 minutes away from here and where I know of a good old fashion neighborhood barber shop that’s not one of the move fancy-schmancy feed shops in sprung up all over the city.   This guy did a hot towel and hot leather shave on my head four times! To shave with the grain and two shapes against the grain!  And then he spent the next 45 minutes using water and his thumb to find any possible stubble

Since I had fucked up my mustache trying to trim it the day before he took the mustache down all the way to zero and then shaved off all the rest of my beard once again first with the green and then against the grain with two hot towels and lather.

He then took out his electric massager and he massage my entire scalp neck and back.

Altogether the process took almost an hour and I was in hog heaven!  For all of this work he charges the US equivalent of $38!

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: Had a great and affirming head shaving experience today!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 10:00:20 PM »
Oh forgot to mention he also trimmed and shaped my eyebrows shaved the line above and below them and then because I have a hard part left into the SMP on my scalp he continue that line down and put a cut through one of my eyebrows to match that line!

Makes me wish I could move to Mexicali Mexico are use this guy every week!!!!!

I am one completely smooth guy right now1

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2023, 10:05:55 PM »
I also don’t know if anyone’s interested but almost finished my torso tattoo his week as well, have been working  on it now for a year

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 07:25:47 PM »
@Semi-Sly you have been through a lot! Wishing you all the best and good health. Glad to see your spirits are up and enjoying Mexico - despite the dental work. Love southside fades….enjoy.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2023, 02:22:37 PM »
@Semi-Sly , that torso  tattoo really is a work of art.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2023, 03:04:47 PM »
Thanks man; I appreciate the compliments!  This was the first time it’s such a large piece for the young artist who did it; and I was a little bit nervous about it and trusting something so big to somebody as Junior as he is but I think he’s did A fabulous job!

The only piece of me that is not already tattoos are my legs

This young artist would like to do full leg sleeves on me. 

What do you guys think? 

And if I ever did something like this should I do them in black and gray or color?  Color would take four times as long would cost four times as much and then you always have to worry about the sun fading out your colors.