Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Safety Razor Head Shaving

ALRIGHT I USE DE NOW AND HERE IS MY OPINION

<< < (2/2)

BaldBlindAt20:

--- Quote from: Magoo on March 04, 2023, 02:31:42 PM ---I learned to shave with a DE , cartridge was not yet invented. Face shaving with a DE is OK not my favorite method, but head shaving with it takes too  long and who needs the cuts.

--- End quote ---

I use my father's or grandfather's DE, nowadays nicking and cutting is rare and head shaving with it is pure pleasure. Only downside? Razor lasts only two uses (face+head shaving)

sellitman:

--- Quote from: BaldBlindAt20 on January 01, 2023, 12:55:57 PM ---It gives much better shave, I am nicking myself tho. On my head certainly worth it, it's harder to use on my face tho. The worst part is my neck, I keep nicking myself there and it's very painful and inefficient. What could I be doing wrong? I use shaving cream and hot towel so idk what is going wrong.

--- End quote ---

Try a Shaving Cube 2.0 from Phoenix Shaving before hand. I soap up my face and head, wash it off then soap up again before putting my daily choice of shave cream on. I like their shaving soaps with their CK-6 formulas.

The Cube pre-shave soap replaces shave oil and seems to add just enough slickness to my head and face where I have never nicked myself again.

Cheers

Magoo:
You might be a bit heavy handed , try a lighter touch. Make sure your skin is well lubricated.  And don’t rush.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version