Author Topic: I did it.  (Read 647 times)

Offline sellitman

• "Shiny"
  • Sly
  • Love My Henson Ti-22 Safety Razor!!!
I did it.
« on: October 07, 2023, 03:06:34 PM »
I am really enjoying my new Henson Razor's Titanium Ti-22 razor! Razor enthusiasts often appreciate the differences in materials and weights, as they can significantly impact the shaving experience.

Titanium razors are known for their durability and the Ti-22, being twice the weight of my AL-13, does contribute to a more substantial and potentially more aggressive feel during the shave. This added weight  provides better control and glide, especially for those who prefer a heavier razor.

The choice of a mild version for head shaving is a good one, as it minimizes the risk of nicks and irritation.  I have found my go-to razor with the Titanium Ti-22, even if it's on the expensive side. I believe  that investing in a high-quality razor is worth it in the long run due to the improved shaving experience and the longevity of the product. I'll pass this razor on to one of my Grandsons for sure.

Cheers,
Kevin

"There is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God’s grey Earth as that prince of foods... the muffin!"- Frank Zappa

Enter your email address: