Various Non-Bald Discussions > General Discussion

Happy Thanksgiving 2022!

(1/2) > >>

Tyler:
For those of you in the USA, have a happy Thanksgiving next week! I'll be traveling so I wanted to get the message up before I do.

Anyone have any cool Thanksgiving traditions?

slybeard:
Happy Thanksgiving.  We just do the traditional meal.

clint902:
Happy Thanksgiving Tyler!  When I was younger we had the traditions but now days the people that were involved in those traditions are either in nursing homes, rest homes or ...  Now I basically have a peanut butter sandwich and sit down and watch a movie.  I no longer like turkey but I love the fixings.  I wish I had a family to spend it with but my sister does her own thing and so does my daughter so my wife and I have to wing it.  I'm thankful every day for what I have and what I've achieved over my life!  I'm also thankful for my and my wifes health.  I'm thankful for having a warm place to live.  Hell, I'm thankful for a lot of things!

reddog:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! No big plans here. I'll spend the day cooking and watching football.

A few weeks ago, I decided to stop shaving everything. I thought I would let my hair and beard grow, of course it never ends up looking like you think it will. On Saturday, I couldn't stand it any longer. I trimmed a little here and there in the morning. By the afternoon, I got out the razor and shaved everything except the goatee. It felt so amazing to be smooth and clean again!

I've watched some YouTube videos by a guy named Tony Bruno on headshaving and how to trim a goatee. I trimmed my moustache and goatee like he recommended sand I like it. He trims the moustache under your nose down about halfway. I like how it looks, but I'm finding it very difficult to shave that area between the top of the moustache and my nose. Anyone have any tips?

wpruitt:
Happy Thanksgiving, All !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version