Author Topic: Review of Close Shave by Smooth Headcare  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Review of Close Shave by Smooth Headcare
« on: November 16, 2022, 02:42:11 AM »
It's been a while since the head shaving community has seen new products, but I'm excited to announce that a new brand has just dropped for us to try out! That brand is Smooth Headcare and in this post I'm going to review their shave cream called Close Shave.

Close Shave had me a bit worried when I first saw the thickness of the shave cream as it exited the tube. That's because historically thick  tend to clog up the blades and prevent a really close shave, but...I'm happy to report that is NOT the case with Close Shave. I've been using the shave cream for a few weeks and I've found it to be one of the best shave creams on the market that prevents irritation and shave bumps.

Throughout my use of Close Shave, I have consistently been happy with how close the shave was and the absence of any irritation. If you're prone to getting shave bumps, then I highly recommend giving Close Shave a chance.

One thing to note is that I have hard water, so if you have soft water you'll likely see the shave cream thin out and lather a bit more than it does in hard water. I don't think this is going to have any negative effects on its ability to provide a close shave with less irritation. In fact, I think soft water will actually improve the product.

Pros:
Close shave
No irritation
Light to no fragrance
A small amount goes a long way

Cons:
The thickness of the cream slows down shaving a bit

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Review of Close Shave by Smooth Headcare
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 12:31:39 PM »
Here's a video review of the Shaving Cream

What do you guys think?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 02:34:19 PM »
Are they online only or can their stuff be found in the stores?
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 03:18:23 PM »
Are they online only or can their stuff be found in the stores?

They are currently only available on Amazon - https://amzn.to/3ETI9pn