Author Topic: My current After Shave.  (Read 1374 times)

Offline sellitman

• "Shiny"
  • Sly
  • Love My Henson Ti-22 Safety Razor!!!
My current After Shave.
« on: April 07, 2023, 09:16:53 AM »
I have been wet shaving with a few different shaving soaps over the past year. Each one has it's own scent I enjoy. I'm not a fan of after shave lotion because of the usually strong smell it leaves.

My problem was most after shaves or balms stink.

I found this product on Amazon and love it. No odor and it leaves my face and head hydrated and smooth. Give it a try.

Green Leaf Naturals Aloe Vera After Shave & Body Gel  https://greenleafnaturals.com/products/aloe-vera-after-shave-body-gel-unscented-8-ounce

Let us know what you use and what you think of this product if you try it.

"There is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God’s grey Earth as that prince of foods... the muffin!"- Frank Zappa

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Re: My current After Shave.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 05:58:22 AM »
I find regular witch hazel almost scent free and soothing. My go to after shave .
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2023, 04:38:07 AM »
I typically just wash me head with bar soap after I am done shaving to keep it clean. And then I use aloe gel. I’ll use Pinaud after shave every now and then. A buddy from here said it best “it smells like a barber shop in a bottle”.

But an aftershave isn’t routine for me, my shaving process is pretty simple these days. But I like the idea of unscented.

Online reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2023, 05:36:54 AM »
@Magoo , same here, A nice splash of witch hazel for me too. It soothes and leaves a great shine. I also use Pinaud after shave, I love the smell! Definitely reminds me of the barbershop smell when I was a kid.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2023, 06:46:38 AM »
Well for my money you just can’t beat that old fashion clubman aftershave by Pinaud,  It’s just that you other guys of said that stuff is it smells like an entire Barbershop in a bottle.