Discussions About Being Bald > Reactions to being Bald

High school reunion

(1/5) > >>

reddog:
So, tomorrow is my 50th high school reunion. First one since I shaved my head! Not sure why I'm A little nervous, as I've been shaving nearly 10 years, and love it. I'm sure there will be plenty of comments, but I'm sure plenty of the other guys are bald too. I'll make sure I shave my head super smooth in case some of the gals want to feel it!!

slybeard:

--- Quote from: reddog on October 07, 2022, 07:27:53 AM ---So, tomorrow is my 50th high school reunion. First one since I shaved my head! Not sure why I'm A little nervous, as I've been shaving nearly 10 years, and love it. I'm sure there will be plenty of comments, but I'm sure plenty of the other guys are bald too. I'll make sure I shave my head super smooth in case some of the gals want to feel it!!

--- End quote ---

I have never attend a High School reunion, but I would be proud to show my smooth bald head if I did go to one.  BTW, my high school was so small that instead of specific reunions for classes, they have an annual alumni reunion for all classes.  I do not have a lot of fond memories of my High School years, or the people there, so I do not care to return.  Even as the valedictorian of my class, I was kind of treated as an outcast and not invited to parties, etc.

clint902:
I've never been to one.  Now, I wish I had.  I lost touch with everyone. :(

DoberDaddy:
It would be my 40th. I have lost touch with everyone, I also live 9,100 km away.  ;D ;D ;D

chuck63:
A friend of mine from high school has kept his head shaved for about twenty years.  I have another friend who’s been bald for at least that long.  I shaved mine for the first time six years ago, and have kept mine clean for the past two years.  I guess I’m still a little new at this. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version