Discussions About Being Bald > Advantages and Disadvantages to being Bald

Needing to get the hats out

<< < (2/2)

sellitman:
I hate hats most of the time. I have a velour ski cap I use when it gets real cold and another lighter duty on for the house but that's it. I hate topping off my dome.

Calvo1029:
I actually like the rain on my head. One of my favorite things about being bald.

I usually only go for a hat when I need to- out in the sun for an extended period or too cold.

JohnRa:

--- Quote from: Calvo1029 on October 17, 2022, 07:49:08 PM ---I actually like the rain on my head. One of my favorite things about being bald.

I usually only go for a hat when I need to- out in the sun for an extended period or too cold.

--- End quote ---

Funny you mention that. My head is an early warning rain system for the group when we're sitting around the campfire. We jokingly call it "bal-dar", the bald radar. I'm the first to feel the rain and I'll yell out "my bal-dar is going off!"

But I was outside yesterday and the cold really seemed to get to my scalp. It does seem like it's time to break out the beanie!

Magoo:
I hate cold on my head . I always protect my head and face from midday sunshine. Have had skin cancer so I know that it’s a real thing. Must say as off lately I have let some hair grow and say I like it better than the bald look. I have shaved my head for over ten years. Sometimes change is good , l have gone back and forth many times. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version