Discussions About Being Bald > General Discussion

More and more shaved guys!

(1/3) > >>

reddog:
Have you noticed even more headshavers lately? I guess the secret is out! I've noticed a couple areas where I see more bald heads. One is national news reporters and another is in the NFL. I see alot of coaches and trainers on the side lines with great looking shaved heads.

Where have you guys noticed more sly guys?

Razorhead:
I see a lot of professional guys with shaved heads too. Mostly guys in their 40s and older.

clint902:
I see a lot of guys that have the mpb thing shaving but I hardly see guys that have a full head of hair shaving it off.  I have a full head of hair but I shave it because it just looks crappy if I let it grow.  Ahh, such is life but if I let it grow, I feel so dirty.

reddog:
@clint902 , I agree, lots of guys with mpb shaving now. Actually, I like the shaved head with a shadow on the sides and back. Of course, with guys like me, there is no shadow with white hair, so people can't tell I have a full head of hair!

I also agree about not feeling clean with stubble on my head. Like I've said before, there is no better feeling than after a smooth headshave and shower.

clint902:
If I had all gray hair it would be nice but my hair can't seem to make up its mind!  I'm still getting the shadow but it is getting a bit lighter or maybe I'm just shaving better.  Doesn't really matter but my hair's a bit confused.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version