Discussions About Being Bald > Bald Celebs

Why won't Harry Windsor just shave his head

<< < (2/3) > >>

Semi-Sly:
I think you hit the nail on the hair loss head there Razorx!

That guy has let his wife talk him into a major f**k up it’s gonna cost him about $88 million!    Then a year later he comes back and says he wants to continue to live in California but still be part of the royal family and back on the payroll and the queen told him “NO!”  What a lot of chutzpah!  Doesn’t want to live with his family doesn’t wanna live in his own country that continues to want the benefits?  Apparently he learned nothing from the behavior of his grand uncle David!  Those who do not know history are doomed to relive it!

Barbero Pelón:
Bald/shaved heads are for the peasants.

clint902:
I don't really care what other people do.  Some shave, some don't.  It's up to them.  My hair just looks gross so I shave it.  I'd rather be bald than look gross all the time.  I have dark hair and grey hair comes through that just looks terrible.  Nah!

Thathawkguy001:
William is worse he really should shave he'd look so much younger

DoberDaddy:
Seems he is balding the way his brother and father did.

He may just not care. And from what I have seen, the royals don't go in much for anything that is not ultra-conservative.

The Queen never colored her hair (however Princess Margaret did).

Charles didn't do anything about his MPB, nor did his dad, Prince Philip.

Probably not considered proper. I assume Harry's beard is the limit of scandal he can handle (given his appearance).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version