Discussions About Being Bald > Reactions to being Bald

Young man positive response

<< < (2/2)

Thathawkguy001:

--- Quote from: Razor X on August 18, 2022, 01:41:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Thathawkguy001 on August 18, 2022, 09:48:12 AM ---

I wish I'd done it sooner but I think I needed to really see why I needed to commit.

--- End quote ---

Knowing that there is no way to return makes it easier to accept the change and move on.

--- End quote ---

I recently found that some light patches I had forever are now bald patches or very close to it so it's definitely no going back

fcb2001:
Looks good, I was an NW4 in 2004, I made the commitment to shave and I didn’t want to go through with it but I went through with it, I have
 No regrets now

Calvo1029:
Looking good dude!

One of the many perks of being bald is your style runs with genetics. Some patches of hair I used to have once I started shaving are gone, and now it's just an easier shave.

I shave everyday. Any stubble/hair just feels gross, and I couldn't imagine it anymore.

I also agree I wish I had done it earlier. 29 was good, but 27 would have been better. I'm 36 and got mistaken for 27 the other day.

Thathawkguy001:

--- Quote from: fcb2001 on September 08, 2022, 01:23:41 PM ---Looks good, I was an NW4 in 2004, I made the commitment to shave and I didn’t want to go through with it but I went through with it, I have
 No regrets now

--- End quote ---

Yup I have no regrets taking it off for good this year felt fantastic. Definitely pretty much pushing towards a NW4 sooner than later I'm at a 3 right now so pretty much knew I should just shave it off on the regular in July I just hit that point where I was at peace with it.

--- Quote from: Calvo1029 on September 12, 2022, 08:32:52 PM ---Looking good dude!

One of the many perks of being bald is your style runs with genetics. Some patches of hair I used to have once I started shaving are gone, and now it's just an easier shave.

I shave everyday. Any stubble/hair just feels gross, and I couldn't imagine it anymore.

I also agree I wish I had done it earlier. 29 was good, but 27 would have been better. I'm 36 and got mistaken for 27 the other day.

--- End quote ---
I'm 32 and yeah I get confused for 27 bald. I shave every other day and use a foil in between to keep it fresh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version